Warriors Publishing Group
If you’d like to submit a new work for us to consider, please first ask yourself the following questions:
Is this manuscript in the best possible shape? Do I believe it is ready to sell, or am I just testing the waters?
Have I completed the manuscript?
Does it fit the guidelines of the kinds of books that Warriors Publishing Group publishes?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, then feel free to submit a book proposal. We will review your submission as soon as possible and will contact you if we would like to discuss it further.
Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to personally respond unless we are interested in pursuing the project. If you have not heard from us within three months of submitting your project, please assume we decided it was not the right fit for our publishing program.
By submitting to us, you acknowledge that we may currently be developing, or may plan to develop in the future, books based on similar internal ideas and/or based on previous submissions already in receipt that may be similar to your proposed idea or anything included in your submission.
Please send your completed proposal, including all required elements, to email@example.com .
Book proposals must contain, at minimum:
1. A paragraph introducing the author(s) and any other contributor, including:
- Qualifications for writing a book on the proposed subject
- Information on book(s) previously authored
- Information about the publisher, publication date, and sales figures for each book previously authored
- Level of author presence in their respective communities among networks and in social media
2. An overview of the proposed idea/concept, including
- Proposed book title and subtitle
- Detailed description of subject matter
- Table of Contents or detailed outline
- Description of material planned for each chapter and projects listed in the Table of Contents
- Anticipated completion date
3. Market information, including
- Proposed audience
- Comprehensive list of competitive titles in print
- Your current audience as an author (e.g. blogging, social media, interviews, etc.)
- Elements that will set this book apart from the competition
Send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org . We expect a professional presentation that fits basic industry standards. Any additional materials sent other than that listed above will be deleted. Best of luck to you!